Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Favorites

There are some pieces of jewelry that I design and it is just so hard to give them up. There are other pieces that I think are great, but they just aren't MY style. Here are a few of my very favorite pieces ever created:

This one I just designed last night! I am still trying to convince myself to sell it. The gray speckled stones are called Sesame Jasper. I think they are just beautiful. I especially love the somewhat serious look of the Jasper mixed with the whimsy of the little bird dangle.

This piece I love because it took so long to make. We labored together for a while and now we are in love. The shell beads used in this are black, but they have such a sheen to them that sometimes they look gray or even blue. This piece is, as of now, still available for sale in my shop.

This is a great example of something that I made and then just had to have for myself. Actually, I've made this particular pendant 3 times now. Once for myself, and twice for Chic Made.

This bracelet is just so romantic to me. The silver beads are roses, the larger red beads are roses, and the colors together are just beautiful. I think this would be the perfect gift for Valentines Day or some romantic occasion like that.



This set was very popular when it was in the shop. It was even considered for wedding jewelry by several people. The silver mixed with the shell and freshwater pearls is just so classy but hip at the same time.

Here's another one that I just couldn't resist making one for myself. I love the color purple and these Amethyst chips just called to me. I love them.

This set I wasn't sure if I liked when I first created it. But it was very popular in the shop and I ended up making custom pieces like these for several people.
I love, love, love the colors in this set. And the light colors mixed with the heavier metal pieces are just so great. My sister actually bought this set and I love thinking of her wearing it.

1 comment:

angela michelle said...

You are getting so good! I especially love the bird bracelet and the pearl set. And of course I love the green and blue set!