Monday, December 15, 2008

Karen's Wedding Jewelry - Finally Done!

It's finally done, folks. After several versions and changes and running out of supplies and late night trips to the craft store, here is the final product. Karen's wedding necklace. I am really happy with how it turned out. I don't know that the pictures do it justice. It looks so much better on skin than it does on my white backdrop. We are so excited for Karen and can't wait to see her lovely self dressed up and all fancy on her special day. Congrats Karen and Jared!





Yes, I know the earrings don't match each other. I'm giving her two options. She'll get two complete pairs of earrings and can choose whichever she prefers. (But I think my favorites are the ones on the right with the white drop-shaped bead on the bottom.)
And just so you can see it all in context a bit, here is Karen trying on her dress. Ain't she purdy? (Karen, if you don't want me spoiling the surprise of what your dress looks like, let me know and I'll take this right down.)

3 comments:

Jolie said...

This made my day...getting to see Karen in her wedding dress. I almost cried. I am so sad I can't be there! The jewelry is beautiful! How special that you are making it for her!

Nikki said...

I can't believe little bitty Karen is getting married! (atleast she was little bitty last time I saw her.)
Congratulations Karen! You make a beautiful bride!

Farmer Joe said...

Looks like all the hard work was well worth it - good job!