Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's selections

I love Valentine's Day. I always have - even when I didn't have "a Valentine" to call all mine. Now I have at least 4 Valentine's! You see, I really think all the people I love are my Valentine's. My kids get little love-notes and gifts just like my husband.

Speaking of gifts, it just so happens that I have several pieces in the shop right now that seem very appropriate for Valentine's Day to me.

I call this bracelet "Coming Up Roses" (Sorry, SOLD!). The silver beads as well as the larger red beads have the silhouette of roses. You can give your Valentine roses that last all year long...and more!


These are my Kami Dainty Dangle earrings. My friend Kami designed them and I made them for her then copied her design for you! They are "dainty dangle's" because they are less than 2 inches long and are very petite. The pink bead is freshwater pearl.

I call these Splash of Red earrings. They would go with so many different outfits- not just red things. This Pink Glass Bracelet and Earrings Set are made from pretty pink glass and the filmy, white Czech glass. The photo never really picked up the subtle pink, but it's there and it's beautiful. The gold is the perfect accent.
These beautiful, romantic earrings never actually made it into my shop. I gave them to a nice repairman who was installing a child gate in my basement for me. He mentioned his wife so I let him select any piece of jewelry for her. You see, his installing that gate for me is what allows me to make jewelry while the kids play near me. But they were just so romantic that I couldn't stop myself from including them here. I'll have to see if I can find any more of those sweet little heart beads.

There you have it: a few of my most "Valentine's-ee" pieces. But let's not forget that jewelry in general is a romantic gift and any piece would make a great gift! It being red or pink is not actually required! So cruise around the shop and pick something out for your Valentine!

6 comments:

Farmer Joe said...

Nice selection - everything looks great.

Jessica said...

I really like the pink glass bracelet and earring set. I don't know how much pink is really in there, but it looks very dainty

Clyde said...

The little heart beads earrings... just simply but so romantic! I wonder if this jewelry piece will have the same effect in pearl-ish white?

angela michelle said...

Your skillz are growing, padowan.

erica said...

the pink glass bracelet and ear ring set are my favorite!

Unknown said...

your jewelry is just adorable. I have to get into making jewelry more... I'm always amazed by what people make, and never quite satisfied with paying too much for blase stuff in retail stores.